Sunday, October 11, 2015

saddest day , for now...

now i understand no matter how hard i tried... 
he will never understand how i really felt...
because his worried, anger and imagination will always block away my words and feelings from him... 
what i said will always be the opposite meaning...
is it that hard to understand my words?
is it that hard to feel that how i care for him?? is it that hard to see that i had been trying my best to suppress myself every time u start overreacting?
why by just sharing what i saw today can lead to mass murderer? why by sharing my personality, so that u can know me more can lead to insulting you and despise you? i just want to share news to you... i just want to share joy with you... i just want to have the bonding with you...
why is it so hard???

now i understand why people choose to leave their home, choose to end their life... 
it is tempting, seriously... since i was young, i had been wanted to leave my home... i been wanted to end my own life...
even now, the though will still come to my mind... why don't i just leave, safe myself from all the unnecessary argument...
all the unnecessary misunderstanding... everything was so cool until we start to talk... until i comeback ....

i want to solve things out, i really do... it just that i can't....
things will always turn bad when we talk...
what else can i do now?

No comments:

Post a Comment