Tuesday, February 3, 2015

priorities

after a few moment of tidy up my messy thoughts...
everything sets up...
i always wanted to have a casual life...
a life with everything just enough...
because happiness comes first...
i want my parents have no worries about me...
become a brother my siblings can rely on...
i want someone who loved me and trust me just the way i loved her and trust her...
i want to give her a life without stress and worries...
i want to have a future i will always be me...

the dreams seems small, but i know from the start, it requires a lot...
i forbidden myself to take part in a relationship before i finish my 2nd and tertiary education...
no relationship before i can get into an university...
and i did it...
i know i can get into an university...
i thought i have what i needed to have a future with no worries...
i start loosen up the tension in my mind and enjoy what i thought i deserved...
but looks like i miss out something...
do i really have what it takes to achieve that dreams???
the answer is no...
because i do not have the qualities in me...
theres nothing in me for others to trust...
i'm still only an empty shell...
i'm not worthy for anyone at all...

and so...
i reset my list and change the priority of what i must achieved...
build myself in a new way...
not the way i want to be...
but the way others need me to be...
all the thing i'm confident with i will unlearn and relearn them all...
i will take out what i have in me and rebuild a new content of me...
especially those bad habits of mine...
before i can acknowledge myself as a person with qualities...
i will keep on suppress myself as if i'm in the military...
everything is forbidden and focus only the task on hand...

what i been done, i have no regrets...
if i have a second chance in my life...
i will still do the same thing and meet the same people...
i will still love those i choose to love again, even though i know they will leave...
because i took them seriously...
and from now on...
after priority change...
i can no longer let anyone steps into my heart anymore...
not until i acknowledge myself...
because i'm not a player...
i'm just a human...
i will now only focus on become someone who can be trusted...
someone worthy to be loved by families and friends...
someone who can actually bring smiles on her face...
someone...

No comments:

Post a Comment